The seventeenth edition of the annual International Conference on Particle Physics and Cosmology - COSMO 2013 - will be held at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology, Cambridge, UK in the week of September 2-6, 2013.
The COSMO series is one of the major venues of interaction between cosmologists and particle physicists. COSMO 13 will have an excellent line-up of plenary speakers (to be announced soon). Some of the topics to be discussed at COSMO include:
- Results from the Planck satellite
- Results from the Large Hadron Collider
- The large-scale structure of the Universe
- Cosmic acceleration
- String cosmology
- Primordial cosmology
- Numerical cosmology
- Particle astrophysics
- Dark matter
In addition to the scientific conference, COSMO will feature a public symposium with a series of high-profile speakers:
- Professor Stephen Hawking (University of Cambridge)
- Professor Brian Cox (University of Manchester)
- Professor David Spergel (Princeton University)
Registration for the event will open in the spring of 2013.