Accessibility of web pages
The University of Cambridge is committed to making accessible for all users information and resources that are available via the web. We favour the principles of usability and universal design, which will be of benefit of all users. By following these principles and incorporating techniques to ensure information and resources are accessible with assistive technologies, separate resources for disabled users should not be required.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, or if you come across a page or resource that does not meet your access needs, please contact email@example.com and let us know, ensuring you quote the URLs of the pages concerned.
All pages on the web server aim to incorporate:
- good navigation at three or four levels
- a breadcrumb trail navigation so you can access the levels above where you are
- left hand navigation to guide you through the current section of content
- right hand quicklinks to guide you to other related content
- attain suitable levels of WAI compliance
- use structured semantic mark up